Implement a Marketing Capability That Delivers Leads, Strengthens Brand, and Propels Growth
You are not a marketing expert
You may be an expert in technology implementation, customization, optimization, transformation, integration, planning, strategy, and the like. It’s what you do every day.
You don’t do marketing every day. But you want marketing done.
You want the results (leads and new customers) but aren’t really “that” interested in how it gets done. You’ve accepted the fact that marketing isn’t your area of expertise and want to know the best way to “get marketing done”.
Getting marketing done means filling the gaps with experts that understand your business, your market, and how to get your firm recognized, sought after, and growing.
That’s what Valens Point does. We get marketing done.
What You Get
A marketing team to get marketing done for your firm — using proven methodology — that’s stood up quickly.
- Marketing Leadership — A CMO to set direction, direct actions, and get results
- Brand + Strategy — A strong message, brand identity, and marketing strategy
- Marketing Plan — The goals, actions, and campaigns that lead to results
- Marketing Capability — A solid and scalable marketing foundation (email, social, content, search, creative assets)
- Leads — Processes to capture contacts, nurture them into leads, and guide them to opportunities
- Sales and Partner support — Alignment and augmentation of the sales team to remove friction and provide the tools and assets they need
- Improve and Scale — A system that grows as your firm grows
The Benefits You Receive
- Marketing Results — contact, lead, and opportunity growth as your marketing system begins to be deployed, operated, optimized, and scaled.
- Immediate action — you don’t have to spend the time and effort recruiting and hiring marketing talent — we get to work right away.
- Marketing experts — you don’t have to be the marketing expert. We build marketing systems for consulting firms because we know consulting firms (we are one).
- Industry knowledge — you don’t have to train your new marketing team about IT or enterprise buyers. We’ve been in the industry for decades.
- Clarity and Confidence — you don’t have to guess or worry about marketing activity and results.
- Our approach is transparent and open.
- No more regrets and wasted time and money — you can build a scalable marketing capability for your firm that is built on both results and proven principles.
How We Engage
(not Months or Weeks)
In fact, we have client relationships that have lasted over ten (10) years. That’s not because we’re slow and struggle to get things done. It’s the opposite. We achieve success, and our clients trust us to help them continue to grow.
Our approach to “getting marketing done” balances the near-term goals of results (now!) without compromising the long-term goal of building a scalable marketing system that delivers consistent, predictable, and repeatable results.
ONE — A Conversation to Determine Fit
Successful marketing begins with a conversation. There is no pressure to buy something or subscribe to a service. There are no obligations or commitments.
It’s a conversation. We, like you, do business with people we Know, Like, and Trust. This conversation starts the process.
This conversation accomplishes two goals. First, it allows both of us to get to know each other and answer the question, “Are we a good fit for each other?” Secondly, it allows us to determine if the Valens Point Successful Marketing program is the right marketing journey for your firm.
If we are a good fit, we can discuss and scope the marketing system for your firm.
TWO — Assess, Prioritize, and Plan
We evaluate existing marketing capabilities, assets, and performance. At this stage, we’re assessing what’s available, what’s worked in the past, the market, the firm’s brand and brand identity, strategy, message, and other aspects of “marketing” a consulting firm.
Prioritization considers budgets, seasons, significant dates and events, and other factors that impact both planning and execution. Every system has constraints and pressures, and we identify and manage these influences.
Planning establishes a course of action in multiple areas. Content, campaigns, website updates, event plans, public relations, partner programs, and other areas are included. Desired results are agreed upon, and goals are set.
THREE — Execute, Measure, and Improve
Execution is a unified and coordinated set of activities based on plans and priorities.
This will include content production, foundation building (email, social media, website), brand and message updates, lead generation (inbound, partner, and other areas), and process and capability building.
Measurement allows us to gauge our results against expectations and goals. This allows us to manage marketing as a system and make data-driven decisions.
Improvement leverages measurement data. We decide where to double down, what to continue to monitor, and what activity should be stopped.
Balancing the Need For Near-Term Results While Building Scaleability
Our approach to “getting marketing done” focuses on creating a marketing system, executing for results, and constantly improving. We balance the need for near-term results with the long-term impact of building a consistent, predictable, and repeatable marketing capability.
Getting Marketing Done Approach
START A CONVERSATION
When you book a conversation, you will receive a confirmation email, a calendar invite, and a call preparation sheet. The prep sheet will help you communicate your needs and requirements, describe your goals, and communicate the current state of your business and marketing efforts. It ensures we make the best use of our time.
Valens Point’s emphasis on "stop wasting money on marketing" has greatly benefited Cougar Mountain Software. After 30 years in business, we have had experience with a number of marketing structures and "experts." The Valens Point Virtual Marketing Office program put a strategy in place that helped us eliminate areas of our marketing budget that were not producing results and reallocate those dollars to get better returns.
Those savings contributed to greater investments in product development and personnel. The Valens Point focus is on investing in measurable initiatives thereby allowing us to pivot when necessary. The results are improving KPI performance with significantly reduced spending.”
About Valens Point
We help early-stage tech companies accelerate growth by building brand credibility, establishing repeatable lead generation, and supporting sales and partner teams. The result — effective marketing up and running in a fraction of the time it would take to recruit, hire, and train an internal marketing team.